View Single Post
Old November 14, 2011, 09:08 PM   #75
orionengnr

Quote:
i'm moving to a gated community for old geezers (not quite there yet myself-but close). only have to worry if demented, blood thirsty geriatrics take their geritol.then i will have to home carry.
Yep, just stick your head deep in that sand pile...everything will be just fine.

Don't even stop to consider the possibility that because you live in a nice nieighborhood, you have nice stuff...that those people who would rather not work for a living would like to take away from you.
Quote:
Them home invaders pass my old shack up for the brand new 250,000.00 homes 2 roads over. Them folks have new SUVs and 4 door 4 wheel drive monster trucks cost over 65 grand.
Ba...ba...ba...bingo.

Quote:
What leads you to believe "home invasions" are on the rise?
Well, let's start with this. When I was a kid, the term "home invasion" did not exist. FWIW, neither did "I-phone" or "Facebook". Each is in common use today. The world continues to change, and not always for the better.

As a poster on our Texas CHL Forum uses as a sig line..."Carry 24/7 or guess right." I couldn't have put it better myself, and have embraced the concept.

Last edited by orionengnr; November 14, 2011 at 09:17 PM.

Page generated in 0.03669 seconds with 8 queries