Thread: M14
View Single Post
Old December 17, 2009, 02:09 PM   #4
Psychlopath

Because of the vague subject line, I'm not sure if I'm hijacking this thread or not, but I'll throw it out there.

I've passed the "I'm interested in," phase and moved onto the "I'm going to buy," part of the M1A.

I took a look at that page.

Amazing is the only way to describe what they have there.

However, I'm not quite sure I know about all of their offerings. Will someone explain the rear lug thought? From what I understand it would simply be a more even transfer of stress from the receiver to the stock? To what end is this?

My thought is that this is better (it's more expensive, must be better, right?) but likely just a bell or whistle that I dont think I'd need. I dont plan on needing to put all 20 rounds into the same hole at 1Km.

Honestly, the novelty of having a functioning piece of history (or as close as I can get) is what suits me. It does have a cool factor, I'm not gonna lie. Plus, it would have enough in common with my Garand to keep it company.

I had gotten in my mind that $1700 was a sound number to spend but that site...blew that out of the water.

Page generated in 0.02143 seconds with 8 queries