View Single Post
Old February 18, 2009, 10:49 PM   #93
alloy

respectfully, i already answered that many posts ago. the toothpaste is out of the tube and regulations should allow legit civilians to possess a weaponry to adequately put down the threat, be it MS13 or an invading XYZ. whatever the writers saw as the intended scope of protected civilian weaponry...having been thru a revolution...i am confident that they meant weapons at least equal to the threat. otherwise they meant toothpicks and lead pipes. FA is in the hands of whomever you choose to example, and that was not my doing...it was a step by step, forseeable, logical progression of their intent. but my right to protect or bear(if its truely a right...as opposed to priviledge)...has to equal the aggression its designed to counteract or it is nothing. i believe this was particularily fresh in the founders thoughts.
now the courts can, and have, and will, decide something differently and tell me that i am wrong and i have no problem with the law of the land....it will change frequently to and fro, but to me thats just legal wrangling down the slippery slope away from the intent, and i dont have to vote for it, or approve. only compliance is mandatory.

Last edited by alloy; February 18, 2009 at 11:29 PM.

Page generated in 0.02862 seconds with 8 queries