View Single Post
Old March 15, 2013, 07:47 PM   #178

Quote:
My purpose at the end was to show that all those "features" that you keep mentioning that make the XD better than the Glock are very minimal, and pale in comparison to how a gun works for YOU. I picked a Glock not because of a list of features, or lack of features, but because the gun worked for me. That's the point I'm trying to make.

You like XDs? Cool, keep shooting them. I have no issue whatsoever about that. I'm still trying to figure out what exactly you have against Glocks though...and why you need to keep repeating the same "features" over and over again to "prove" why your choice is better.

The funny part about all of this is that taking a step back, and looking at all of this, we're all nitpicking about tiny, insubstantial features. XDs are accurate. Glocks are accurate. XDs are reliable. Glocks are reliable. XDs are safe, in safe hands. Glocks are safe, in safe hands. XDs are rugged. Glocks are rugged. In the grand scheme of things, you cannot go wrong with either choice. It's all personal preference.
I agree. I got on the thread to advocate the grip safety on the XD/XDm pistols. Pointing design out features is really about new or newer shooters who may be trying to make a choice. I don't have any problem with 9mm Glocks. My shooting partner carried one for years and I've personally owned 3 of them.

Page generated in 0.02884 seconds with 8 queries