View Single Post
Old July 7, 2006, 12:11 PM   #7
castnblast

I ordered their magazine about 8-9 years ago, and they tried the same stunt with me. When they sent something unsolicited to me in the mail. I sent it back, AND paid for the shipping. Then they sent me more books. I sent them back along with a letter stating I didin't ask for their books, and not to send anymore. THEN they sent me to a collection agency stating I did not return their merchandise and owed them money. At this point I was really hacked, and I sent them a certified letter, and contacted the Texas State Attorney General's office, who told me under the law, I was not obligated to send them any money, and they sent a letter on my behalf. I also had to send a demand letter cc'd TX State Attorney General's office in order to get the collection removed from my credit report. . They are bad news, and I REFUSE to look at any of their shows. By the way, I don't know for sure, BUT the North American Hunting Club and the North American Fishing Club are run under the same guise. They may be affilliated, so stear clear of those as well.

Page generated in 0.04138 seconds with 8 queries