Thread: Botach Tactical
View Single Post
Old February 3, 2000, 05:33 PM   #14
CAK

Another lost customer-

At the end of December '99 I placed an internet order for a flashlight and Walther P99 Trijicons. Two days later I received an e-mail which said that the invoice had been canceled (no other explanation given). I left two or three messages on their answering machine and sent an e-mail but received no response. They finally responded to a fax and the order was recreated on the phone. The order arrived one week later and my credit card was charged immediately. The flashlight was fine but the sights were for a Colt AR-15 (the packing list had the order listed correctly however.)

Once again, the only way I received a response was after I faxed them. Due to a language barrier, I was unable to understand the service rep and had to be forwarded to another operator. They agreed to send me the correct night sights overnight(they promised they were in stock) as soon as I returned the Colt sights. I sent the sights back to L.A. from Seattle via priority mail THREE WEEKS AGO.

Botach failed to respond to my fax on Monday 1/31/00 and my fax from earlier this morning. I will contact the credit card company to do a charge back tomorrow. I don't think that they ever had the P99 sights in stock and don't have the guts to admit to that or even respond to my faxes. I hate being lied to. I guess I got lucky on my two earlier orders from them six months ago.

P.S. - Can someone refer me to an internet supplier of Trijicon sights at a fair price? (Botach was asking approx. $80 for theirs).

------------------
El Cid '89

Page generated in 0.02697 seconds with 8 queries