View Single Post
Old November 9, 2011, 11:08 PM   #1515
USAFNoDak

I believe I saw Holder say something to the effect that even though the tactics ended up being wrong in "Fast and Furious", those tactics were a result of the need to increase gun controls in the USA to prevent guns from getting into the hands of criminals, including those in Mexico. Those aren't his exact words, but close enough for meaning and intent. I believe he just admitted that F&F was indeed a program meant to expose lax gun laws (in the minds of anti gun ideologists such as Holder and Obama) in the USA as a major source of guns for the mexican drug cartels. We'll never hear them admit that, but call it one of those "gut check" intuition feelings one occasionally gets.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." Samuel Adams.

Page generated in 0.02320 seconds with 8 queries