View Single Post
Old February 25, 2014, 02:27 AM   #3
Elerius

A lot of people are just going to tell you "whatever it's worth to you." On one hand I'm sure it's a pain when people constantly ask about common guns, say a Glock, rather then just look at current prices on Gunbroker, but I always find that answer irritating when asking about rare or limited edition guns, which you have. The best thing to do is look at former auctions, but some of them as in the case of a titanium Tomcat I'm looking for, were years ago and out of date.

I can help with the Steel. Unless someone has newer info, the Beretta Steel-1 should run $1300-$1500 in the 92 version. The 96 I'm not as sure, I've never seen one currently for sale (and been looking), they were imported but I've been told they're less desirable and therefore should run less money. This is helpful to know since when I started looking for one months ago, the only available model was a 92 on Gunbroker listed for $2400. If I'd had the money it would have been "worth it to me" because I really want one and didn't know any better, but now I know the price was ridiculous. I could have offered a little more then what one is actually worth and waited around for the seller to give up on his figure.

Honestly the best place to get the guns you're looking for is on Berettaforum. Just recently a member asked about the Steel, and several members had a few EXTRA ones just lying around, of all things.

Page generated in 0.03250 seconds with 8 queries