View Single Post
Old July 4, 2009, 07:43 AM   #25
breed

smoking gun i ordered one for a 1873 uberti cattleman. stock number 935-000-252. product description 402005 cylinder. price $127.81. and 37.50 for next day. grand total 165.31. it's the best $165 dollars i'v spent in a long time. all you have to do is file a little off the cylinder bushing and you may have to hit the barrel one or two times with the file. i did not even take the firing pin off the gun. you need to be able to eye ball the pin with the hammer down to know when you have it right. i like to put a round in the cylinder and spin it around so that with the hammer down you can look at the depth of the pin to the primmer. i like to use the bp firing pin so i don't have to touch the hole for it. just round the pin off so that it hits in side the primmer. you don't have to touch the flat side of the pin and very little off the right side. and it still fills the firing pin hole nice. it may have taking me 20 minutes to do it all. it leaves a nice D shape indent in the primmer. trust me go with the 45acp. it's so much nicer to walk in a store and buy 45acp and not have to try and find cowboy 45lc.

Page generated in 0.04078 seconds with 8 queries