View Single Post
Old July 28, 2009, 12:00 PM   #1
Spade Cooley

Why threads are closed?

I've seen a number of hot topics on this board that have been closed. Why are they closed? We are free thinking adults and all of us understand that there are a few idiots who hang out here as well as people with differing opinions on scenarios. In most cases there is no right answer, just a bunch of speculation. We must make up our own mind what we would do in a given situation. I read some post and consider them crazy but they are good reading for entertainment. Other posts make more sense. Some posts are from professionals in the field that we need to weigh in on.

I was recently chewed out because I said if it was between me and the bad guy in a shoot out and I won, I might lie on certain details to save my skin. I would and believe most of us would in order to save our skin as well as our family from a fat law suit. I'm not saying my advice is for everyone. I'm having a little trouble understanding the thinking of our Board Tsar in closing certain topics. Please explain.

For instance the topic where the police enter your home by mistake. By law the police are to give a knock and notice of the entry. This didn't get to be discussed because the topic was closed.

Page generated in 0.02760 seconds with 8 queries