View Single Post
Old April 12, 2005, 05:52 PM   #41
John Ringo

It's hard in some situations to tell how you are going to act/react unless you are there. I know this better than anybody. I am obviously on your side here because you are not the BG. Those guys were probably nothing more than a bunch of bottom-feeders. God knows, I live around enough of those pathetic wastes of life here in Alexandria. They are always out on the street from about 8 PM to 3 AM with their loud ghetto-babes "hooting" and "screeching" trying to attract attention. More times than not they WANT you to start trouble with them. I deal with this crap everyday of the week. I hate it.

The situation is done & over. You came out on-top. Good for you. The only thing that I would be wary of in your situation is provoking someone who is obviously wanting you to say something to them so that they can pounce. They don't listen to the cops, so it is doubtful that they would listen to anyone else. Some people are always looking for a fight.

Be safe....

JR

"I like these calm little moments before the storm (Stansfield, The Professional)."

Page generated in 0.02367 seconds with 8 queries