View Single Post
Old March 11, 2011, 10:42 PM   #12
christcorp

Sorry techno; but you're paying way too much for a USGI magazine. You say you don't have time to search. That's fine. But that's a personal decision. I don't buy magazines 1 or 2 at a time. When I see them at the right price, I buy quite a few. The last batch I bought was about 4 months ago. They were at a local gun show. USGI military surplus. The guy had 15 of them, and I bought all 15 at one time for $5 each. ($75 total). Online; my buddy bought 20 of them from Weaponsworld.com for $6.95 each. There are other places as well. And your price for Gen III followers is about right. $1.50 each. It costs me $6.50 - $8.50 total for a quality USGI surplus magazine with a high end follower.

Again; nothing wrong with a PMag. I'm simply saying that a USGI mil surp magazine is not the same price as a PMag. Not even close. It's only the same price if you want it to be. I'd be more than happy to sell you USGI mags with Magpul gen III followers in them for $12. If you're willing to pay that much. Just pointing out that they are about HALF the price of a PMag.

Page generated in 0.03350 seconds with 8 queries