View Single Post
Old April 7, 2014, 01:07 PM   #46
marine6680

Holsters...

Amazon
Brownells
Midway USA
Cheaper than dirt

There is a dedicated CZ forum with threads dedicated to holsters.

The all steel CZ will decrease felt recoil, but the CZ design reduces muzzle flip/jump in recoil. The alloy frame will be fine. CZs tend to feel more straight back into the hand during recoil compared to my other pistols.

I still recommend the decocker version. I feel it is better for a new owner and shooter. If you get the safety version, I still think carrying decocked to the half cock notch is the best way. I am not a fan of safeties on a carry pistol unless it is SA only.

If you do get the CZ compact or variant with a safety, and will carry it decocked, practice decocking the hammer on an empty chamber until you have it down.

Also, always have clean hands and the pistol wiped down when doing this. You want to make sure there is minimal chance of slipping.

Another good option is the new version (Second generation) of the CZ P-07. They did some design changes. Smoothed the texturing on the grip a little, better sights, changed the hammer shape, added swappable back straps for helping fit to different hands, and they dehorned (smoothed) the pistol to aid in carry comfort.

A big improvement over the first generation.

Not only that, it comes with parts to swap between a safety or decocker... You can try each and see which you prefer.

You will really like CZ, most do. Have you held one? I have only heard of a couple people who didn't like the way they feel.

Page generated in 0.03381 seconds with 8 queries