View Single Post
Old February 25, 2014, 01:31 PM   #87
lostintheozone

Quote:
It all sounds good at first, but I'm absolutely against it. People in states that requires 40 hours of gun safety training and hands on range fire testing might get upset that outsiders aren't obliged to endure the same level of assessment. In time, pressure would come from the states and federal government to "standardize" the requirements for carry. Do we really want the federal government to take this control? Since 2A is a constitutional right (unlike driving, which is only a privilege), all states need to enact constitutional carry.

I'm also against it. I absolutely do not want the fed involved in any more gun legislation, period. Stop and look at what we have now. The fed gov't can't manage their budget, natural disasters, immigration, veterans benefits, health care, education and a truck load of other things to numerous to mention. Just leave the states alone and if people who live in those sates want CC they will get it. Believe it or not most manage it very well. And if they don't I have no reason to travel or live in those states.

Page generated in 0.03520 seconds with 8 queries