View Single Post
Old March 31, 2011, 08:49 AM   #28
Woodyed

Hi ipscchef,
The only differentiation I make between the Nosler and the Core-lok is the price. And you are right, I am prepossesed with the opinion that Core-lok and Interlock bullets are 2 of the best bullets within their price range, and that have cores locked to the jackets. I'm sure that you have noticed in reading my posts that all I was concerned about was the price difference between the premium bullets and the core locked bullets and were they for the price difference, that much better in performance or the end result of killing the animal. I hope you are not reading anything else into my posts as this was not intended. I fully concur that the premium bullets are very good if you can afford them and want to pay the price difference. As I have also stated, I've personally never seen any substantial difference in performance or end results between the premium bullets and the Remington/Hornady bullets. You obviously have and probably others have so this is what creates the demand for these bullets. That's what nice about having a large selection of bullets on the market for hunters and shooters to choose from. And you are right, I do shoot a lot and am continuously working up loads for many different calibers and experimenting with different powder and bullet combinations. I have a 350 yard range on my property and hate to even guess how much lead is in the ground on it.

Page generated in 0.02673 seconds with 8 queries