View Single Post
Old August 16, 2009, 08:30 AM   #14
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
If they mark it as "reloaded", they're ok. If not, that's fraud under the truth in advertising laws.
Not necessarily.

Quote:
It seems, to me, likely that this pawn shop is selling ammo it received from someone off the street. Maybe brought in with a gun, and now they are selling the ammo separately.
Right, they are likely just selling what they received.

Quote:
Does the phrase "Without warranty" or the phrase "As-Is" appear on the sales receipt? Pawn shops are "Caveat emptor" sellers (buyer beware).
I don't know about all states, but such phrases are not necessary on receipts in many (most/all?).

It seems, to me, likely that this pawn shop is selling ammo it received from someone off the street. Maybe brought in with a gun, and now they are selling the ammo separately.

Does the phrase "Without warranty" or the phrase "As-Is" appear on the sales receipt? Pawn shops are "Caveat emptor" sellers (buyer beware).

Quote:
Guys im new to the site .I was told by a pawn shop that they couldnt take in ammo ,Bad mojo shooting unknown reloads
More than likely, they COULD take in ammo if they so desired. It likely isn't that they can't, but won't.

Page generated in 0.02133 seconds with 8 queries