View Single Post
Old July 17, 2010, 12:37 PM   #12
riverwalker76

Well peetzakilla ... I see your point, but I really don't want to annoy the guy.

I'm not a mean spirited person, and I don't want to get revenge or anything like that. You know what they say about revenge. "When you seek revenge ... go ahead and dig two graves!".

In other words ... if I were intending to annoy this guy then it would eventually backfire on me and cause me more problems. I don't want to annoy him. I just want to exercise my rights. That's one of the main reasons I moved away from the city. So I could shoot my guns whenever I wanted.

I may have to file the 'cease and desist' order against him since he has enough on record to prove that he is harassing me with the complaints. The main reason he went to the County Attorney was because the Sheriff told HIM to stop harassing ME with the calls to their department. I wasn't breaking any laws, and I was shooting in a safe manner.

Page generated in 0.03659 seconds with 8 queries