View Single Post
Old June 7, 2009, 08:14 PM   #106
OldMarksman
Staff

Quote:
I do not see cites and posts. I say show me posts, cites, and news stories about a CLEAN homeowner who shoots and kills a burglar.
Why is it that you think that how "clean" a homeowner might be will impinge on the situation? Do you somehow think that that factor will influence justifiability?

Quote:
Post the links to the washington case, I don't believe it will pass muster.
No, I won't take the time, and frankly, I do not care what you believe. I have told you all that I know: a man came home to find a man in his house, shot him, and was charged with murder.

If a citizen employs deadly force within his dwelling, domicile, etc. and is justified under the law, one would hope that he will not be charged; in castle law states he stands a good chance; if he shoots someone under questionable circumstances and there is unfavorable evidence, he may well be charged, and he probably deserves it.

How "clean" he is is completely irrelevant.

Read this for a better understanding. I't too long to paste, but you will learn that seedy characters may be sucessfully defended in court:

http://www.nacdl.org/public.nsf/01c1...ocument&Click=

Last edited by OldMarksman; June 7, 2009 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Spelling; addition in red

Page generated in 0.02324 seconds with 8 queries