View Single Post
Old December 8, 2002, 01:35 PM   #10
guy sajer

As stated earlier , you will always encounter the gunsnob guys . It's too be expected whenever testosterone and egos collide .

I also am at a loss for words by the Columbine remark . Where did that come from ?

We sell roughly 250 Hi Points out of the approximately 7,000 total guns we sell in a years time . Being the buyer for our store as well as the guy that handles most warranty gun situations , I don't buy/sell guns that we have problems with . I don't have time . We sent around 3 or 4 Hi Points back for service in 2002 . All were turned around in 2-3 weeks . Also , the customer was given a free magazine for his inconvenience .

The ultimate service story we experienced where a manufacturer went over and above was handled by Hi Point .

A customer brought in a Compact 9 to sell us . That's not unusual . However , he had taken roughly a 1/4" drill and drilled holes around the front strap , back strap and trigger guard .... I wanted to but I didn't ask .

We buy the gun cheap and I decide to send it back to Hi Point for a new frame . The gun comes back in a couple weeks with a new frame . No Charge .... Oh yeh , they threw in a free magazine .

We sell used S&W model 10's and Makarovs . Both good guns . I guess a lot of people want a new gun with a "real" lifetime warranty !

Mitch

www.oldeenglishoutfitters.com

Page generated in 0.03313 seconds with 8 queries