View Single Post
Old November 1, 2012, 02:54 PM   #45
Mr_Jumper

SW M&P22

Purchased NIB about 3 weeks ago, I've put through about 1200+ rounds of various ammo, 99.8+% worked flawlessly.

In order:

*initial clean*
200 CCI mini mag (flawless)
50 CCI standard (flawless)
*clean*
~300 Winchester 555 bulk pack (2 FTF, ammo issue)(ended range time with keyhole, lead fouling) **
*clean*
~250 Winchester 555 bulk pack (flawless)
150 Federal 550 bulk pack (flawless)
*clean*
400 Federal 550 bulk pack (flawless)

As you can see, I like to run my guns because it could and it should. I don't necessarily baby the guns I have but I thoroughly clean 'em after range session.

I've also had slide locking up slightly at ** mark. At that point, gun was extremely dirty - probably because of quality of Winchester bulk pack. After investigation, found that right side of slide was sticking slightly where slide and frame met.

After cleaning, it was running smooth again, however, I've ran the underside of slide with 3-4 pass of file. It runs like butter after that point even when it is extremely dirty (as seen by next 2 range trips of 400+ rounds).

For a .22 pistol, this definitely passed my test. It was accurate the whole time I shot it (except when it started to keyhole), and handles/feels like a full sized pistol. While SR22 is also an excellent gun, it felt a bit too small for me.

Just my 2cents on the topic.

Page generated in 0.03726 seconds with 8 queries