Thread: Dog attack
View Single Post
Old June 10, 2005, 09:23 PM   #69
stolivar

horse pucky

1. It's never the dog's fault.
Bs, it is still the dogs fault if it bites you and you did nothing to provoke it. You can get bad dogs just like you have bad people.

2. The dog's breed has nothing to do with it.
Another misconception. If the dog is bred with high aggressive tendacies than it is more likely to be easier to be provoked

3. It's always the owner's fault except when the victim brought it on himself/herself.
I agree wholeheartedly

4. MY dog would never do anything like that.
That is the biggest crock of all. I have heard that line while the dog is trying to bite my head off......

5. A well-trained dog would never do anything like that.
I agree, but 95% of dogs are not trained.

6. If you KNOW dogs, you'll never have to shoot them or injure them to prevent them attacking or stop them attacking. Just raise your voice and say "Bad Dog". [In extreme cases, you might have to smack their nose lightly.]

I really don't know who you are trying to fool with that one. Apparently you have not had to deal with dogs on a daily basis. Over 3000 mailmen are bitten every year. I have hardly every got a dog to stop because I raised my voice and say BAD DOG. (you must be joking)

Somebody is definatly living in kansas with toto and alice if you believe even half of this junk.

steve

Page generated in 0.03840 seconds with 8 queries