View Single Post
Old September 12, 2010, 01:00 PM   #7
MTT TL

Quote:
As an employee of the Commonwealth, for each of the past few years we have had to take an on line course with chapter quizzes on terrorism. The hardest part is getting the little certificate to print out correctly. The whole thing still takes me about 40 minutes because you can't easily skip the endless slideshows and just answer the slow-loading questions. Maybe it will help somebody someday

Is it AT Level 1? There is a way around that.

Quote:
Speaking of computers and the big state gov system crash, may I say a few words about Virginia and the NG multi-billion-dollar computer contract. They JUST installed the XP service pack from 2 years ago. The standard configuration STILL includes IE6 and Office 2003. Goodness gracious.
Crazy. They are way better off with Linux and some kind of freeware processor program. Way cheaper.

oh and yeah....

Quote:
So if I am now officially part of this great national effort to promote security against terrorism ... why is my government trying so hard to ensure that I can't have guns?
Your government is doing it to "protect you". My question is how hard are you working to tell them that you want to protect yourself?

Quote:
I'm not theorizing any great conspiracy, I'm just pointing out that washington is conducting business as usual,
Near as I can tell you are complaining about local and state laws. I certainly don't have those problems in my state. How is complaining about the DHS going to change that? I am having a little problem connecting the dots, can you at least number them for me? I am slow like that.

Page generated in 0.02284 seconds with 8 queries