View Single Post
Old May 12, 2000, 05:28 PM   #10
Dennis
Staff Emeritus

Uh huh. I see. Try to be nice. Give a straight answer. Okay. It won't happen again. Thrrrrrp!

(mumble: Casting pearls before swine, I was!)

You smart hooligans just wait! You better show up at the TFL meet or those who are there will flat ASSASSinate the character of anyone who is absent! (As if any of you yahoos *had* a reputation to protect....)

(mumble: blow up dolls. They don't even *know* my first wife....)

Just for the record, the manikin (it's NOT a doll!) is a Laerdal full-body electrical style CPR/FBAO manikin! It is made to appear as a lifelike, female human.

And FBAO means Foreign Body Airway Obstruction and I don't want to see or hear ANY conjecture about that! Got it?!!!!!

Your snide comments and non-subtle innuendo are crude! Insulting! Out of order! So there!

Besides, the darned thing isn't anatomically correct. (quietly: The mouth is WAAAY too small for a woman. Tee hee hee!)

There ya go, Sensop!

Oh yeah. And thanks a LOT Blues Man! Here I was gonna make a few bucks so's I could make the trip in August.

Oooohhhhh, NNNNoooooo! "I have a FREE one", sez you. Well... well ... um, I guess you know what's it's *worth* better than WE do!"

(Mice probably ate the hair off'n it or sumthin'.....) (Keeps it in the garage so's ... well.. never mind...)

Back to Sensop. !!! There!

(aside: Try to help somebody and everybody jumps on ya like a free lunch. Oh, that's right, "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch!" What's makes them "Show ME" people think there's such a thing as a free manikin. Harumph! And Harumph *again*, sez I!)

[This message has been edited by Dennis (edited May 12, 2000).]

Page generated in 0.03442 seconds with 8 queries