View Single Post
Old March 22, 2001, 02:13 AM   #3
muzzletalk

Hey coolray,

Im not slamming lee or anything but I had a lee loadmaster. Used it for about 2 and a half years and I then started having problems with it. Every time that I went to use it, I spent 30 min fixing it so I could use it. To me, it started to become very unreliable. If I had to fix it every time that I wanted to use it, what was the quality of bullets that came out of it. I decided to call lee. They said that lee presses only have a 2-year warranty on them and that I would have to pay to have the press refurbished. So I started thinking to myself, I don't even have 2000 rounds reloaded on this press and I will have to pay to have it refurbished. The amount that I would have to pay was 1/3 of what I paid for the press in the first place. To me, and this is just my opinion, (don't want to offend any one) if lee is such a great company and the claim to have such a great product, then why don't they have a lifetime warranty like Dillon does to back up there product? I will give lee one thing though, that press got me started in a great pass time and I learned allot from having that press and what I needed to look for when I moved on to my next press which was a Dillon 550.

Page generated in 0.02449 seconds with 8 queries