View Single Post
Old March 25, 2010, 08:48 PM   #20
Hitme

I live in Missouri and was pulled over by K.C.P.D. for speeding (Going 77 in 65). I was dinking with the heat controls and when I looked up, I saw him with laser in hand pointed right at me. I usually don't exceed the speed limit by that much but like I said...I was filddling w/ the heater. I immediatly pulled over (even before he lit me up), put on my flashers, shut off the engine, rolled down the window, retrieved my insurance card and registration from my door pocket and placed my hands on the wheel until he came to the window. He told me that he pulled over for speeding and asked for my license. I got my billfold out of my back pocket, and when pulling out the license, I made sure that he saw my CCW card which was right behind it. He told me to hang on and he'd be right back. 5 minutes later, I had a ticket and was on my way. Missouri has no law requiring that I inform the officer and I didn't. He made no mention of it and didn't seem to care one way or another. Me? It felt a little weird but maybe it's just because I've only been pulled over 3-4 times in my life.

Page generated in 0.03253 seconds with 8 queries