View Single Post
Old April 18, 2010, 08:40 PM   #28
cowboy_711

First of all I'd like to say thanks to all. As qcpunk said, I now have info, options, and opinions. The Kramer shirt also looks interesting. I agree that the only way I can decided for myself is to try out both shirts, which I probably will do.

I also agree with those that say in most situations, a good IWB holster will be much more advantageous. I will also find a IWB holster and use it when able. I guess the reason I am so interested in the 5.11 is because I often find myself wearing athletic type pants (or sweat pants) and a T-shirt, where a belt fastened holster is impossible. I know some of you will say the easy solution is to just wear a good pair of pants with a good belt holster....which is true. I just like to know that are options for me to carry, even when belt carry is not an option. To me, using the 5.11 (deeper concealed & harder to get to) is still better than not carrying at all.

I am not by any means saying that this is the best method of carry, every situation is different. I am just looking at my options.

Page generated in 0.04016 seconds with 8 queries