View Single Post
Old December 26, 2012, 02:06 AM   #3
JimmyR

Quote:
It appears to me that you should be well enough armed to start a small war. If you think that you are going to need all that fire power, I would either change my planned route, bring a shotgun or two, or better yet, stay home.
I fully understand that it is always better to ere on the side of caution, but I think you are going way overboard.
This, of course, is just my opinion. Yours probably differs, but that's the way things generally are.
Whatever you decide, Merry Christmas, and a Healthy New Year
Definitely not planning on needing them, and the only long guns I own are a .22 and a M-N m44. I am more of a "better to have it and not need it" kind of guy. As to being starting a small war, that may be true, but again, half of all the rounds I carry will be locked in my trunk. (15 rds for the revolver, 14 for the BUG, and 15 for the glove box, compared to 47 in the trunk). Thats including all my reloads and +1's in the chambers, and that's between two people. If I was making the trip on my own (like I did earlier this month), I would drop the glove box gun, but I want to make sure my fiance has access to something quickly if needed, without putting her in legal jepordy for having a gun without a licensed.

This will all be so much easier once she gets her LTCH....

Page generated in 0.03437 seconds with 8 queries