View Single Post
Old February 11, 2009, 08:47 AM   #52
DieHard06

Quote:
The original poster Specifically Stated that "Cost and the Law"]were not considerations.
Why do so many posters chose to ignore the actual question or circumstance as stated in a thread and therefore lose entirely what the questions original author intended.
Thank you. If they weren't a consideration than you shouldn't have to worry about the courts in this alternative world. Also, as far as excessive force goes, are you sure that that applies to home invaders in your own home? In my state when I am in my home or place of business I do not have to retreat, but can defend myself with deadly force when in imminent danger.

Spray and pray is what i do when I aim a shotgun in the general direction of the bad guy and hope it takes him down. I agree with the poster who said that shotguns are harder to handle. I am not saying shotguns aren't the way to go, but I just don't feel as comfortable with one, which is my opinion. When shooting a FA weapon you only fire in short bursts or take the three-round burst option. I would love to have this option.

Page generated in 0.04277 seconds with 8 queries