View Single Post
Old January 4, 2009, 04:54 PM   #11
Horseman

Quote:
Just call them. Their inventory system is not tied in with their website so the order page has no way of knowing if the have stock. They're really nice honest people so just call them and they will get it straightened out. In fact always call and confirm stock before placing an order with any small retailer.
Good advice. Unfortunately the first order I ever placed with them 3 years ago I called by phone and didn't think to ask if it was backordered. 3weeks later I called and was told it was on backorder. I cancelled the order. I've bought scopes from them since without a problem but I ALWAYS ask for availability. They are easily the worst at letting you wait without informing you of status of any company I've ever ordered anything from sporting goods related or not. Their 110% price match guarantee is misleading as well. I found a scope for $50 less from almost every other online retailer. I had to call and give a list of vendors so they could see if they were "certified vendors". Then what you get is the price of the competitor and 10%of the difference. So I save $5 on the scope instead of buying it from the vendor who ALWAYS has a good price. I still buy stuff from them but their prices have gone from wholesale to high end of retail in the last couple of years.

Page generated in 0.03625 seconds with 8 queries