View Single Post
Old May 26, 2008, 06:18 PM   #20
JP Sarte

After reading a few more posts on this topic I must posit the question where does it end? Bad service, lying, bait and switch, poor products, damaged goods, etc, etc, etc.

I can speak for nobody but me.

Only my opinion, but one of the reasons that this culture of poor service and bad products exist is because the majority of people simply settle and say things like "I'll just take it, I don't wan't to make trouble, it's too much hassle" etc.

However, I must assure anyone reading this that if I spend $4000.00 on a rifle I better be 1000% satisfied. Period. I am not picking up some $500.00 SPS off the rack at Cabela's. Unless your a physician or attorney or some other fellow with more money than he could possibly spend, this is serious money for a hunting rifle and the "custom" maker should know that and act accordingly.

If I am spoiled or demanding it's because I have earned the right to be that way by virtue of me spending my money with you. I am the customer. You say if I don't like it go elsewhere? Love to. Just happily refund my four grand and I will do just that.

JP

P.S. Any of you guys out there willing to accept bad service and inferior products ought to contact me for a little Florida real estate. Wonderful beach front and great views. Called the Everglades I think? Selling lots now!

Page generated in 0.02354 seconds with 8 queries