View Single Post
Old May 26, 2008, 01:31 AM   #8
johnwilliamson062

Quote:
In addition, if you are dropping $8000.00 on a couple of rifles the manager should act as though you are the King of England.
If you had just ordered it off the net I would not be surprised you had this problem and would tell you to grow up, but having talked to the sales person I would expect them to set you up with whatever they had closest to your needs and to get it right, irrespective of the cost of the rifle, or whether it is really custom. Considering the expense of the rifle I would expect them to throw in some extras for wasting your time.
I had a shipping problem with sierra trading post that originated from my mistake then was magnified by one of theirs. The CSR, once realizing what had happened, told me she was sorry and she would have a manager call me back. I ended up with better products than I had ordered at the original price, free expedited shipping, a gift certificate, and a number of sincere apologies. It was a $150 order and Sierra trading post operates on a relatively low margin model.
Needless to say I am going to check with them first on every outdoors item until I die or they go out of business. I will be avoiding Ed Brown.

Page generated in 0.02414 seconds with 8 queries