View Single Post
Old March 22, 2013, 09:11 AM   #12
Pistola Pedro

Thanks!

Thanks for the replies fellas. I hear the "just save up and buy another" comments and understand them, but the reality of it is that would be a two year project at least with my monthly "allowance" that I have budgeted. Yes, I do have a very strict budget that I stick to and it is probably one of the reasons that I have no idea how comfortable my couch is to sleep on. My favorite combo I ever had was my Trojan and P2000sk, but I don't have that kind of money and I didn't back then either, which is why I had to sell them both back off (I was a pretty stupid kid)
BigJimP, that is a really nice Wilson you have there, and to your point about 9mm, it would most likely be an STI in 9mm that I would switch to. If you would like to get rid of one your 9mm 1911's though, I'd be willing to help!
Xero, your grand niece reminds me very much of my own niece. I am often around kids and it makes me feel MORE inclined to carry. Funny how different folks react to a given situation. Not saying one is right or wrong, just different and I respect that.
I'm thinking I'll need to just stick to what my current system is (FNP-9) until I can perhaps go with a 1911/subcompact and then ditch the middle man.
Pete

Last edited by Pistola Pedro; March 22, 2013 at 11:04 AM.

Page generated in 0.02461 seconds with 8 queries