View Single Post
Old September 22, 2011, 07:01 AM   #22
tynimiller

Obviously he can't tell, but that's not his point. Some view feeders as a "cheap trick" to less work, others see it as supplementing feeding...others yet something different. I like how he stated his opinion as just that "HIS OPINION".

If I give my opinion though it'd be a little bit of both...we do supplemental feed in the off season, however we do not feed during the season. Now it's illegal to bait deer with any fashion of a feeder in our state, however even if it wasn't illegal we'd still stop for that time period...as we feel it's an unfair advantage. Besides we work our tails off trying to make our simple 20 acres be a labrynth of secret food plots that a killer on bucks. The feedings is simply a way to catch a glimpse of what bucks survived at the end of a season and then see what is out there in early antler growth stage, as we only feed like 3 or 4 months out of the year.

Page generated in 0.02224 seconds with 8 queries