View Single Post
Old July 21, 2009, 07:48 PM   #14
Ian0351

Clearing rooms and houses is certainly dangerous business that is best left to pros, but sometimes you just gotta do it. I've read before that you have designs on entering the Corps, and that's the kind of thing we do a lot of... so at least you know you have the stones for it. As far as the hot-head brother goes, take a back-to-back approach in the future: you take point, he covers the six. That way if he does shoot someone, at least they were "in predation" and he should be legally covered (not sure about 15 year-olds without parental supervision is Georgia, is any 'ol adult good enough? It probably wouldn't fly here, your parents might get cited arrested for allowing a juvenile access to a weapon). Also, as the older brother I imagine you feel a need to protect him and would prefer he not be the 'one-man' (Jarheads take turns with that dubious honor, no one really likes it). In my opinion, it's always best to check out dogs making noise; even though it's almost always nothing, because at least it's good practice.

Semper Fidelis

Page generated in 0.03448 seconds with 8 queries