View Single Post
Old October 19, 2012, 12:24 AM   #12
RsqVet

I would not if I were you.

For one thing I personally think the Anaconda and Cobra among other colt prices will stabilize if not do gown a bit --- there seems to be a feeding frenzy on the python and other guns colt made are surfing that wave. They made many of them and though less common than say a 629 they are far from rare, in fact I have seen 2-3 in pawn / gun shops in the past year. Esp if you want a 6 inch barrel that should not be that hard to find.

Second if you can stick cash aside and keep your current guns you can have the luxury of time to find an Anaconda at less then "crazy prices". They are out there, but you will have to find one and that takes time. If you sell both of your guns you will want to buy one ASAP and that drops your chance of a deal.

Third as with any used gun you want the time to find the right one. I too have always liked the Anaconda and have looked at a few, as with any gun there are ones that seem "tight and right" and those that do not, either from prior abuse or simply looking like they were fit at 5 pm the friday before new years weekend. You don't want that gun as it's not going to be a shooter and as with anything in the collector world if you are looking at it and can see the flaw so can anyone one else you might sell it to.

Page generated in 0.02543 seconds with 8 queries