View Single Post
Old September 17, 2005, 07:32 AM   #24
CarlosDJackal

Quote:
The arguement then becomes...

I did not know they were dead, I simply thought they had fallen, and would get back up and attack me some more, but I could not flee with my woman because then this guy attacks us...

I know this. If it actually made it to trial, and I were on the jury, he would walk. Even if he executed the wounded with a shot to the temple. (I do not advocate this, in many Blue states this may be too much force, likely a few reds as well.)

Can anyone tell I am a big on Self-Defense and making sure criminals do not re-offend?
Somekid, you're a freaking idiot. Why don't you look up what happened to Bernhard Goetz, and he didn't execute someone as you have suggested. Any semi-decent lawyer anywhere would take your statement (above) and fry you with it. It doesn't matter if you get beat the crimin charge, but you are pretty much guaranteed to loose the civil case.

I hope anyone who read the above post knows BS when they see it. And no, do not drag the body back into your house. That's another urban myth that can get you thrown into prison. JM2CW.

Page generated in 0.02449 seconds with 8 queries