View Single Post
Old February 22, 2013, 11:46 PM   #13
seeker_4

More laws are being presented to Gov Brown in CA that are even more obscure. I travel to CA often in the summer and as a retired police officer, my concealed carry is permitted in the entire US, but not CA. I wasn't aware they were not part of the US.
My choice of carry is also not permitted by doj unless I have 10 round mags. I have family there so we have gone to the range upon occasion and to buy ammo in CA requires a drivers licence. New law being presented is that I cannot bring my own ammo in, must have drivers license and pay for background to get ammo. Then it's to be limited to 3 boxs per month. That's for range as well.
I wanted to give my niece a 9mm, and was told I cannot. I have to go through ffl dealer, determine value amount, she has to pay taxs on that amount plus pay to have it registered to her and do the wait thing, and that 9 has to stay with the dealer. If they turn her down for whatever reason, I don't even get it back.
And I'm not allowed to give her ammo already mine.
I cannot believe they get away with that. But note the 2 prominent female grabbers are from there and maybe they figure they did it in CA so can do it to the entire country.
I actually have come to the conclusion they are right... they don't belong to the US. What I've never figured is how the folks living there tolerate that control during election time.

Page generated in 0.03713 seconds with 8 queries