View Single Post
Old March 7, 2011, 07:24 AM   #52
10mmAuto

Quote:
I suspect that you were displaying an attitude not only by toting the S12, but the glock. Although a newbie, I have been out this year over a half dozen times to shotgun ranges and have yet to see anyone carrying a pistol; including range officers.
Klawman rides in to the rescue on a horsey of wild assumptions.

1)The OP and myself are not the same.
2)Did you ever suspect not only the fact that you haven't seen it but your irrationally negative attitude towards it is because you are in California? Open carry isn't legal there. It would be pretty ambiguous for a lot of folks there how that applies to the range and immediately adjacent to it. Surprised I had to point that one out for you.

Quote:
People like you make me want to vote for gun control though
Wow, I didn't even see this one yesterday. People who openly carry on ranges, co signed on by range management (until the irrational complaints of people like you), with a pistol who's safety level is beyond reproach and fully holstered in what is practically a gun safe on your hip?

Yes, that's just crazy enough to make perfect sense. As pointed out by others in this thread, you're trolling and continue demonstrating perfectly that I've never been around more anti-gun gun owners than at that trap shoot (I am not saying all trap shooters are, but that seemed to be the shot group they were shooting collectively without a doubt).

Last edited by 10mmAuto; March 7, 2011 at 10:39 AM.

Page generated in 0.03717 seconds with 8 queries