View Single Post
Old March 17, 2011, 06:37 PM   #828
Coyote WT

Hi all,

My name is Dave but mostly I go by Coyote. I live north of Seattle but am from a little town in south central Oregon. As my dad says, I'm old enough to know better and too young to care. I spent three years of my late teens at Ft. Polk LA in the early '80s. There's more, information is free for the asking.

I joined the forum to get some insight from people that are familiar with the weapons that I'm interested in. I just bought my first rifle, a 91/30 Mosin Nagant, a single barrel break action 410 for my wife (who is waiting for her paperwork to clear for her Springfield 9MM EMP). The danger is that both my wife and I are obsessive collectors (I have nearly 2 dozen canes, over 70 Tarot decks, a collection of hats...well a collection of collections).

Eventually I want to succeed in only two hunts; one deer and one coyote. After that I'll strictly be a for fun target shooter.

I have gotten a lot of really good information and feedback so far. I'm looking forward to learning a lot from as many people as I can.

As far as non firearm related things, my wife and I have a collection of snakes and are active in a local reptile society dedicated to public education and reptile rescue. I'm also a semi pro/hobbiest photographer and a Tarot reader.

Pleased to meet you all,

Coyote WT

Page generated in 0.03161 seconds with 8 queries