View Single Post
Old May 29, 2002, 01:44 PM   #1
MichaelJay

Ouch, pistol grip bites

Ouch! I received my Mossberg 500 from CDNN. Came with a pistol grip (cool) yeah, right up until you use it! I picked up Wallyworld 100 packs (Remington and Federal) some Federal Tactical (50 total) and went to the range. Three shots later...I retired from the lane with the sorest wrist, palm and elbow you can imagine.

Looks so cool on TV with blanks. However, in the real world - yuck. So the question is: What is good for a replacement stock? I am your average 6'0" guy at 200 lbs. My SAR-1 (AK-47) with the standard stock is way too short. Should I just order one from Mossberg ($37 on the web site, probably less from a local dealer)?

On the upside, the three shots at 7 yards patterned about 5-6" each. Of course no where near where I thought I was aiming.

Thanks for the information on where to find the cheap ammo. The guy at Wallyworld, said that they usually have some kind of a deal going all the time, check back latter (near fall) and they?ll have some better deals!

Thanks again,
Michael.

Page generated in 0.02549 seconds with 8 queries