View Single Post
Old October 11, 2005, 01:33 PM   #1
Kilroy08

The Most Dangerous Game

I can hear it now, "Not another blanking scenario!!"

I just got done reading a short story who's title is the name of this thread.
The basic plot is a rich big game hunter has a private island and hunts people for sport. Can't remember who wrote it, but it was pretty good.

Thought I'd try a different flavor of scenario.

Now.....

The game is hosted on a decent sized island in the Pacific.

The terrain includes beaches, waterways, a lagoon, some jungle, hills with a few caves and tunnels that connect in some places, rock fields, and some Easter Island type statues thrown in for some fun.

The buildings on the island consist of a small airfield, a dock with a couple of storage buildings, and a bunker.

Teams are 9 people each. Equipment is whatever you and your people can afford. Since this is outside of U.S. jurisdiction, NFA items are allowed. With the stipulation that only one explosive device is allowed per team. IE one and only one grenade, or rocket launcher, or RPG etc... NO nuclear devices.

The objective is to be the first team to make it off the island alive and reach a neigboring island which is 50 miles away from you.

You are given a map of the game island, a compass, the coordinates of the other island, and the knowledge that the bunker contains the key to escape.
It is rumored that there may be some sort of additional resources secured somewhere in the bunker as well.

The entry fee is $250,000 per team.

The prize is $500 million to be divided evenly amongst your team, if a member dies, their family recieves 75% of their share, with the remaining 25% divided among the surviving team members.

So. What equipment would you choose and who (if anybody) from TFL would you select for you team? And your plan of attack please.

I'd pick Mr. Dave in Delaware for starters. (Us Delaware guys gotta stick together ) My further equipment and team picks to follow....

BTW, I forgot to mention that your oppenents will be an unspecified number of opposing teams, and the native population consists of cannibals who are hopped up on some sort of hallucinogen that makes them a tad homicidal.

Have fun!!!!

Last edited by Kilroy08; October 11, 2005 at 03:25 PM.

Page generated in 0.02469 seconds with 8 queries