View Single Post
Old April 9, 2013, 03:08 PM   #20
mdd

I did not see kraigwy and scorch's posts before my last one. I have no problem deferring to those who know more than I do and with regards to the ultimate goal of this thread - better shooting - I signed up for a precision rifle course to be held locally in June. I don't have a lot of information about it other than it is a 2 day course with classroom time and range time. There will be wind and range estimation work and the course ranges from 300 yards to 1400 yards although it sounded as though we would be limited to 1000.
The group's website lists their qualifications and the two rifle instructors are U.S. Army snipers. I do not have a lot more information at this time. However, it is local, affordable, and a place to start. I hope to learn a lot and increase my skill set as was recommended. I didn't even know this was available locally until I saw a flyer in the local quick shop. It seemed that most everything of this type I had found before was out of state so I am looking forward to this opportunity.

Page generated in 0.03343 seconds with 8 queries