View Single Post
Old March 9, 2012, 10:28 PM   #1
Lost Sheep

Why I disdain Lee Tools

Or any other maker's tools, for that matter.

There are some members who issue blanket opinions on how bad some makers' equipment is, condemning entire product lines without offering evidence. I challenge these members to share their evidence and reasoning along with something indicating their point of view (e.g. their loading needs and style that might influence their preferences).

On another thread, I promised two such posters I would start this thread for that purpose, so here it is. I named the thread before I considered that it is not only Lee equipment that gets bashed.

I would like anyone who so knocks any maker's gear to explain why they condemn the entire line based on what evidence.

People who dislike only one model out of a maker's line or who have actual, extensive experience with the entire maker's inventory need not post here. I want to hear from those who prejudge a line of products based on the color of its skin.

Members who similarly lionize a maker's entire product line are also invited to post their evidence.

Thanks

Lost Sheep

p.s. Moderators, I understand that this thread may become contentions or heated. If you believe it needs to be closed, please let me know so that I may have the opportunity to make the last post in it an apology to the forum.

Last edited by Lost Sheep; March 10, 2012 at 01:59 PM.

Page generated in 0.04265 seconds with 8 queries