View Single Post
Old August 22, 2011, 02:38 PM   #34
Bill Akins

Sorry Batjka, I hated to rain on your idea. I know how that feels. But you needed to know.

The NFA and all gun laws are unconstitutional and are designed to control the people rather than make them safe. But it is what it is.
I personally agree that a loaded muzzleloader is in itself a self contained loaded cartridge. The difference is that although it is a single self contained loaded cartridge by its self once it is loaded with loose powder and ball, it doesn't USE a separate self contained cartridge that is inserted into it via a case or charger. Also muzzleloaders are exempted from the NFA by the language of if it uses a primitive ignition system such as flintlock, percussion cap, etc. Yeah, I know, a primer for a CARTRIDGE is almost exactly like a percussion cap so which one is a "primitive" ignition system? It's all B.S. and we know it and they know it. But the abuse of power and of our 2nd amendment sadly continues. It's ancient Rome exerting its power and controlling the peasants.

"This is my Remy and this is my Colt. Remy loads easy and topstrap strong, Colt balances better and never feels wrong. A repro black powder revolver gun, they smoke and shoot lead and give me much fun. I can't figure out which one I like better, they're both fine revolvers that fit in my leather".
"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target".

Page generated in 0.03160 seconds with 8 queries