View Single Post
Old June 15, 2007, 05:03 PM   #7
Chris Phelps

I have the Lee reloading book. The phone conversation was a case of .. I read in my book where it said max length, but gave no minimum length. I called my friend, who reloads, to see what he usually did. He looked his information up in the Hornady book. I wouldn't run an entire string of ammo and shoot it based on our phone conversations, but all I wanted to know was if 1.745 was too short. He said it was, According to Hornady.

I will be purchasing hornady and nosler reloading manuals next week. Like I said... I just barely got my reloading equipment last night. I still need a tumbler, and I absolutely hate the scale that the kit came with, so Ill be buying a new one before I start actually loading. I have no bullets, no primers, no powder. Mission #1 is simply to prep the brass. I am completely new at this, and right now I am just trying to figure out where I stand before I ruin any more of my brass stock. I don't even want to touch my 308 or 257 roberts before I figure out what I am doing wrong.
Bushmaster Superlight AR-15 5.56mm / Custom 24" Heavy BBL Varmint AR-15 5.56mm / Ruger M77 .257 Roberts / Ruger MKI 22LR Pistol / EAA Witness 9mm Pistol / Daisy 2202 22LR / Remington Viper 522 22LR / Stevens 200 .223 / Savage 10FP 24" .308 / Mauser 98 Sporter 30-06

Page generated in 0.02451 seconds with 8 queries