View Single Post
Old April 15, 2012, 05:41 PM   #16
Hansam

dajerseyrat,

I mean no offense with what I'm about to say but I feel it must be said.

First let me make the disclaimer that I am in no way affiliated with Kel-Tec nor do I have any great fondness for them. I've only owned a couple of Kel-Tecs and having sold them won't purchase another Kel-Tec - they just aren't a flavor of juice I like.

Now then looking at this thread and your post history (or lack thereof) I have to question the reliability of your "review" (more like rant). You have all of 6 posts as of my writing this reply. All 6 posts have been complaints about Kel-Tec and their new shotgun. So far we have seen nothing from you that would lend your review any credence in experience, knowledge and/or reliability.

As others have said this shotgun is still a project in development. Other weapons platforms have been released with just as high or higher failure rates and they are now loved by those who have them. The AR system comes to mind right away.

Personally I had been intrigued by Kel-Tec's KSG when I first read about it but decided to hold off on it. I don't make enough money to spend on first run prototypical guns. Obviously you decided you could afford to take the gamble because you obviously liked the way it looked and perhaps what it was supposed to have been able to do. Now I'd believe you are disappointed and understandably so but this whole thread seems more like you p***ing and moaning about your particular unit. I'd like to know what the other 90 or so owners of the KSG would say about their properly functioning weapons... in fact I'd bet if you had been one of those people you'd be lauding the shotgun and its attributes right now instead of complaining about it.

Temperance my friend - and patience. Keep on Kel-Tec and work to get your gun repaired/replaced. Don't alter the gun in any way and refrain from shooting it any more lest you void the warranty.

EDIT: It was asked previously if you were LEO or military... I'd like to know the answer to that too. Where does your knowledge of firearms come more from - the web and other sources rather than real life experience or is it the other way around?

Last edited by Hansam; April 15, 2012 at 06:49 PM.

Page generated in 0.02083 seconds with 8 queries