View Single Post
Old May 29, 2013, 06:42 PM   #1
SitoCH

New iPad app for IPSC

Hello,
almost two years ago I wrote on this forum and Calguns about my first app for iPhone (Range Buddy) and the feedback that I received helped me to improve the app.
This week I released a new IPSC app and I hope to get the same constructive feedback that I received the last time.

The app description is:

DynamicShooting is the perfect app for gun enthusiasts to track their practical shooting matches.
This app allows you to maintain a list of shooters and matches and easily score every match stage by stage.
Track your score quickly and easily and analyze results by exporting the details by e-mail or online.
By visiting www.dynamic-shooting.com you can log in and look at the same scores that you saved in the iPad.

Features

• Easily add shooters and matches.
• Quickly score matches taking advantage of your iPad's large screen. Score every shooter at stage level without navigating complex user interfaces.
• Export the result by e-mail or online at www.dynamic-shooting.com.
• Use the app offline at the range and sync it automatically when you open it at home.
• iPad synchronization and website use SSL to keep your data safe.

Visit the iTunes Store page for the screenshots: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dyna...ng/id647696098

Since DynamicShooting isn't a free or 1$ app I decided to give away 10 promo codes for TFL's users (to use them just go in the App Store app and tap the redeem code button):
  • ER7P76KWEAH4
  • TTRAXEYP46NP
  • NMLA4N44MATF
  • L94TXTJFW6ER
  • RP3FNMJ6TXYX
  • HWHWTTFRKHYY
  • XY33LTYMAL6E
  • XJJ3PHXTE3YN
  • H7A3FHFW69MX
  • NFXRKTFMNLW4

Sito

Page generated in 0.03297 seconds with 8 queries