View Single Post
Old June 15, 2012, 01:03 AM   #43
ronz

The ww2 guns interest me the most just thinking about what they have been through and where then it would be cold war soviet stuff
But that being said I’m also a stickler for accuracy if it isn’t accurate I won’t take it to the range and will just end up a safe queen and getting my c&r really devastated my bank account so until I start selling off some stuff I’m just looking for trades now and the next rifle will depend on how the Ishapor turns out
If it’s not accurate enough for me the next rifle will be a k-31 if it is may wait for a deal on a k-31 a Garand or something from ww2
I have wanted a Garand for years but price always kept me from getting one was thinking about getting the CMP special in 308 hindsight being 20/20 probably should have got the Garand first but spent a lot more than I planned on
Thinking that the soviet pistols were the best deals going on now and very limited space for any more rifles and I am just in love with the 7.62x25 picked up a TTC, M-57, CZ-52 think that’s all of them besides for the sub machineguns converted to semi auto also got a couple of makarov’s P-63 & CZ-82

Nice shot group gandog
How many yards was that shot at?

Page generated in 0.03738 seconds with 8 queries