View Single Post
Old August 19, 2011, 09:50 AM   #8
Dino.

Quote:
Calling 911 was an option if I had been able to, but I have 45 minutes from the scene to my house. My phone as well as my weapon are exceptionally tough to access.

I'm not sure why being 45 minutes from home is an issue if you're carrying a cell phone. And I understand both gun and phone may be "tough to access" but your first choice, as I understand it, would be to access your gun.
Bad call, IMO.

As griz pointed out, even a trained officer would have called for backup.

Quote:
at 5am the road isn't exactly safe, until I am fairly close to home. I am not making excuses, just explaining the situation. It would have been 30 minutes before I could have found a place to stop and disrobe enough to be able to call 911.
I don't know the circumstances of the road that you were on but I'm having a difficult time imagining any road that you would have to drive on for 30 minutes before you would be able to stop. Especially on a motorcycle.

Quote:
Plus there is the issue with my hatred of police. I have no use for them since they are the janitors of crime.
If there is such a hatred for police, why are you trying to emulate them with this conception that the "protection of others" is your responsibility?

Page generated in 0.02140 seconds with 8 queries