View Single Post
Old September 25, 2010, 07:01 PM   #19
CajunPowder

hickstick:

Thank you for supporting my perseverance. I get all the free methane I can use, melting copper is no problem, it's free. I've got a lot of scrap copper already, no problem, (minus what the illegals stole).

I've already got the materials and energy. Casting the copper balls will be a challenge and a pleasure to research and accomplish as inexpensively as possible.

You don't understand the deep south and small towns where half the police force is either suspended, fired, under investigation by a Grand Jury, in prison, shot dead by their fellow officer, on the take, on drugs, etc..., etc...

Your attacks on my character, (childish name calling), mingled with your well wishing describes your character quite well.

Thanks for doing your best to trash my thread. And I will persevere.

I think you are jealous that I have a cool project that I can probably complete and all you got is vinegar.

2000 rounds from midway is cash money that others can choose to spend.

Your REQUIREMENT that this be expensive for me, (so you can say I will fail), and your REQUIREMENT that I cast the copper balls improperly, (so you can say I failed), describes your character plainly.

You ain't from around here are you?

Page generated in 0.02860 seconds with 8 queries